At this joyous time of year, all of those from our firm wishes to extend our very best wishes to you and yours for a safe, happy and healthy holiday season, and it is our sincere hope that the New Year brings you peace and contentment.
We find there is no better time than the holiday season, to look back with appreciation for your loyalty and trust in us to protect you and your family. We are joyously looking forward to moving into the New Year together.
Thank you to all our clients, friends, and associates who have made the past year so special.
SUGAR COOKIE TRUFFLES
by Haley D Williams
READY IN: 30mins SERVINGS: 18 sugar cookie truffles
- 2 cups (200 g) or 12 sugar cookies¹ about 2 1/2 in diameter
- 4 tablespoons (2 oz or 57 g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups white chocolate melting wafers, or candy melts
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Food processor
- Cookie scoop
- Baking sheet
- Dipping tools
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place sugar cookies in a food processor and process until cookies turn into fine crumbs. Add cream cheese and process again until well-combined and mixture can be pressed into a ball, 1 to 2 minutes.2
- Shape cookies into balls about 1-inch to 1 1/2-inches in diameter. Place on prepared cookie sheet and place in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the truffles freeze, melt white chocolate in a medium bowl according to instructions. See notes below for tips on melting chocolate.3
- Remove the cookie truffles from the refrigerator. Using two forks, dip and roll chilled truffles, one at a time, in chocolate coating. Return to lined cookie sheet and immediately top with sprinkles. Repeat process for remaining truffles. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to one month.4
- Preferred sugar cookies: Use hard sugar cookies, not soft. I suggest using my cut-out sugar cookie recipe or buying Pepperidge Farm sugar cookies at the store.
- Crumbly dough: If the sugar cookie truffle dough is not firm enough to roll into balls, add a teaspoon or two of milk.
- Melting chocolate: Use melting wafers or candy melts. Microwave at 50% power level in 30-second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth. Never add water to melted chocolate. If you need to thin out the chocolate, add a tablespoon of shortening or coconut oil.
- Freezing cookie truffles: Truffles can be frozen up to a month in advance. I suggest dipping them in chocolate before freezing for storage. Layer them between a sheet of parchment paper in an airtight container. Defrost them in the refrigerator before serving.
Injured or Arrested? Our mission is to form a lasting partnership with every client. Our passion is the people we help and the lives that we help change. Don’t become just another case.
Let RHINO Lawyers answer your questions and review the facts of your case with a Free Consultation. Get started by completing the “Free Instant Case Evaluation” or by calling us any time, day or night, at 844.329.3491.