Put Your Trust in RHINO Lawyers
Trust us, we mean it when we say RHINO Lawyers has your back! We pride ourselves on helping each client in their cases from start to finish, especially if someone else’s negligence is to blame for an auto accident or any personal injury for that matter. One of our experienced lawyers can help you achieve the goals that you desire. Brandon F. Jones, Esquire is a knowledgeable personal injury attorney and the sole shareholder of RHINO Lawyers. With over 10 years in the field, he is absolutely passionate about defending those who have been affected by another’s negligence and has built the firm to be an ultra-tough guardian for those in need.
In addition, while there are approximately over six million auto accidents a year in the U.S., it’s apparent that we can’t stop crashes from happening completely. Especially here in Florida where 650 auto accidents happen per day. Contact our experienced auto accident attorneys to get justice for any suffering from a car accident. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car crash, you need comprehensive support from a law firm you know you can trust. RHINO Lawyers have crushed hundreds of cases for our clients and are renowned for having some of the most highly intelligent auto accident attorneys in Florida. Not only do the brightest legal minds work right here in our new Lakeland office, but we are beyond determined to get you the justice that you deserve.
We Fight While You Heal!
When an injury sustained in a car accident disrupts your daily life, we stand by your side, working every day until we win your personal injury case. We’re here to help! We’ll take your case off your hands and crush it on your behalf. We know the game and understand the assignment. When you’re involved in an auto accident, insurance companies are usually not on your side. Our tough RHINO Lawyers team of attorneys uses their expertise to crush cases to get the best possible outcome for our valued clients.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT
You should always be sure to protect yourself as well as your rights after a car accident. Missing some steps can cause you to lose your chance of getting that settlement that you deserve. As a matter of fact, most people don’t even know where to start after being involved in an accident. When it comes to cases, exceptional preparation is our motto which is why we put together a checklist just for you.
Here are some tips to follow that can help anyone involved in a car accident moving forward:
- Stop and Get to Safety – In all honesty, you should never leave the scene of the accident. Instead, if your car is drivable, park your car off to the side of the road in a safe location near the accident scene. Next, check yourself and your passengers for injuries. Next, check on the other driver if possible. However, if you happen to suffer from any injuries, call 911 and don’t move.
- Call the Police – Always be sure to call the police when you’re involved in an auto accident. They will file an accident report. More importantly, you will need this report when you file your claim.
- Exchange Information – Even if the other party has no insurance, you will still need their contact and vehicle details. Furthermore, you should get the contact information from any witnesses.
- Document the Details – You will need a pen and notepad to write down the other driver’s vehicle information. Be sure to record the time and location of the accident, and the officer’s name with a badge number. Also, try to document any details that may help when you file your claim.
- Take Pictures – Additionally, take clear pictures of the accident scene. This plays a huge part in your possible case. Be sure to include photos of the damage to each vehicle, the license plate of the other driver, and any traffic signs.
- Seek Medical Attention – Please keep in mind that very often, injuries are not immediately apparent. So, don’t wait until you start seeing symptoms before seeking medical attention from your local emergency room or your family physician. It is critical a medical examination is completed during the initial hours of the accident.
- Contact a Lakeland Car Accident Lawyer – In addition, it is your best bet to consult with an attorney after an accident. Since an auto accident lawyer can use their knowledge of relevant laws to help protect your rights, you get a step closer to a well-deserved compensation. Without the headache of handling all the paperwork and filing deadlines. When it comes to cases, exceptional preparation is our motto! Thus, offering you assistance and allowing you to focus on recovering and getting your life back on track.
THE 14-DAY RULE
The first 14-days after your accident are extremely critical to protecting your rights and benefits. Seeking medical attention as soon as possible can not only prevent your injuries from worsening but is yet another factor that gets you a better chance at receiving coverage. Not to mention, Florida law states, you have 14-days to receive medical care to qualify for your PIP benefits. In addition, make sure you see an approved healthcare provider. Such as the emergency room, urgent care, or a primary care doctor. This way you’re eligible for PIP benefits that will cover you for:
- Medical Care
- Ambulance Transportation
- Surgical Services
- Dental Care
- Rehabilitative Services
We Don’t Win Unless You Do!
We genuinely care about our clients and we’re happy to consider them part of our family. Our lawyers believe quality legal representation should be your right, not just a privilege for the wealthy. Especially with the COVID-19 pandemic invading our lives, we completely understand the struggles. No need to panic! We are proud to provide our services on a contingency fee basis. This means you only pay us if we win your car accident case.
Our fee is a reasonable percentage of the settlement that we win, so you can walk away with money in your pockets and the justice you deserve for your accident and/or personal injury.
Hire a Lakeland Car Accident and Personal Injury Lawyer Now
We have highly motivated attorneys ready to leverage their decades of knowledge to secure the best possible outcome for your case. Let RHINO Lawyers’ car accident attorneys start helping you immediately by giving you free advice regarding the facts of your case. With RHINO Lawyers, you get just the right answers you need to make a decision. Our attorneys are here to help you by any means necessary, don’t go through this process alone.
What Are You Waiting For? Don’t let your justice and rights just slip out of your hands. Join the RHINO Lawyers family today! We go to war for our clients and crush injustice into smithereens.
So, get YOUR Free Case Analysis now by texting us, chatting with us online, completing the form below, or by calling 844.RHINO.77.