As 2020 comes to an end, all of us at RHINO Lawyers would like to thank everybody for a wonderful year and wish you a happy new year. We attribute our success and growth to the lasting partnerships we built with our clients. And, we are thankful for every client who chose us, giving us the opportunity to help them with their legal issue.
While 2020 had some challenges, our team quickly evolved to ensure we could continue assisting clients safely. As we continue to work hard and overcome our team grows stronger. Allowing your RHINO Lawyers team to help more people in your community.
We are proud and blessed to have everyone with us as we journey into the new year. So, thank you and best wishes to all our clients, friends, and associates. You made the past year so incredibly special. May everyone have a successful and happy new year!
Please enjoy and share this festive receipt with your friends and family.
Celebrate the New Year with Eggnog Cake
READY IN: 1hr 25mins, SERVINGS: 10
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup shortening
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon rum flavored extract
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 – 8×4 inch loaf pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Then grease and flour an 8×4 inch loaf pan. Next, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and ginger. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, butter, and shortening until light and fluffy. After, blend in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the rum extract. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing just until incorporated. Then, pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Finally, bake in the preheated oven for 65 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
CONTACT A TAMPA AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
In short, after a car accident, you may not know your rights. Above all, don’t struggle through the process alone. Actually, our personal injury team is here to help you with any legal needs you might have regarding your accident.
Lastly, let RHINO Lawyers answer your questions and review the facts of your case with a Free Consultation. So, get started by completing the “Free Instant Case Evaluation” or by calling us any time, day or night, at 844.329.3491.