Your car accident team and staff at RHINO Lawyers would like to wish all past, present, and new clients a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. We would like to thank you for choosing and trusting our team to protect you and your family’s legal needs. And, as we move toward the new year, we urge everyone to stay safe while on the busy holiday roads.
Our team has seen how car accidents can turn this joyous time of year upside down. So, please drive safely while out shopping or visiting friends and family.
Holiday Driving Safety Tips
Since, the holidays bring increased traffic to the road, staying safe is imperative. As a result, here are some driving safety tips to help keep you safe as you join the holiday traffic.
- Always Drive Sober – Driving under the influence of alcohol continues to be a factor in auto accidents. Which seems to spike during the holidays. So, celebrate responsibly and plan ahead. Either use a ride-share service or make sure you have a designated driver.
- Wear Your Seatbelt – Because, in Florida, it’s the law. Also, because wearing a seatbelt saves lives. So, everyone in the car should wear a seatbelt or applicable child restraints.
- Avoid Driving While Tired – Driving when you’re tired produces effects like the effects of alcohol. Furthermore, the National Sleep Foundation found driving after being awake for 18 straight hours has effects equal to a .05 BAC. Considering, the BAC limit in Florida is .08% or more you want to avoid driving without sleep.
- Don’t Drive Distracted – Activities that take your hands off the wheel and eyes off the road putting you at a higher risk of an accident.
- Maintain Your Car – Keeping up with routine maintenance will not only keep your car running but it will help keep you safe. Because brakes and tires are essential to your car’s handling. And, your safety on the road.
RHINO Lawyers Practice Areas
During the holidays we meet and speak to many people. And, one of the most asked questions we get is “what legal issues does your team help with?” Well, we handle and offer help for the following legal areas.
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle and Bicycle Accidents
- Trucking and Tractor-Trailer Accidents
- Criminal Defense
Our personal injury attorneys help each client from start to finish. From the Florida Panhandle to the Florida Keys we are here for you.
CONTACT A TAMPA AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY
In short, after a car accident, you may not know your rights. Above all, don’t struggle through the process alone. Actually, our personal injury team is here to help you with any legal needs you might have regarding your accident.
Lastly, let RHINO Lawyers answer your questions and review the facts of your case with a Free Consultation. So, get started by completing the “Free Instant Case Evaluation” or by calling us any time, day or night, at 844.329.3491.