FLORIDA DRIVING UNDER INFLUENCE (DUI) DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
ARRESTED DOES NOT MEAN GUILTY.
First of all, defending a DUI (316.193) is complex. Furthermore, there are many different pre-trial strategies and defenses available. So, to determine the best strategy for your case we need to know the following:
- How long did the officer follow you before he stopped you?
- What was the alleged reason for stopping you?
- Did you complete any field sobriety exercises? If so, where?
- Was the area level, dry, and well-lit?
- Were you nervous and/or fatigued during the tests?
- Do you suffer from poor vision or physical impairment?
- Did you submit to a breath test?
- Was a breath sample obtained properly?
- Was the breath alcohol sample accurate?
Though, these only represent some of the critical questions for determining a strategy. Yet, our experienced traffic defense attorneys will address questions and attack where necessary. All in all, you need someone to protect you from the law and that is where the RHINO Lawyers puede ayudarte.
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR DUI.
We are a tough, thick-skinned law firm. Not to mention, we offer a robust approach to traffic ticket defense. As well as, for all Florida driver’s license issues. So, our lawyers know the importance of keeping you in the driver’s seat with a clean driving record.
In fact, moving violations can increased automobile insurance rates and carry large fines. Or, even worse a suspended driver’s license. Thus, disputing your citation is your only chance of getting it dismissed. Even if, you think you are “guilty.”
CONTACTE A SUS ABOGADOS DE DEFENSA CRIMINAL DE LA FLORIDA
Dejemos que RHINO Abogados ex Fiscal del Estado y Fiscal empezar a ayudar a usted de inmediato, dándole asesoramiento gratuito sobre los hechos de su caso.
Obtenga SU Análisis de caso gratis ahora enviándonos un mensaje de texto, comunicandose con nosotros en línea, completando el formulario a continuación o llamando al 844.246.1238.