FLORIDA DRIVING UNDER INFLUENCE (DUI) DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
ARRESTED DOES NOT MEAN GUILTY.
First of all, defending a DUI (316.193) is complex. Furthermore, there are many different pre-trial strategies and defenses available. So, to determine the best strategy for your case we need to know the following:
- How long did the officer follow you before he stopped you?
- What was the alleged reason for stopping you?
- Did you complete any field sobriety exercises? If so, where?
- Was the area level, dry, and well-lit?
- Were you nervous and/or fatigued during the tests?
- Do you suffer from poor vision or physical impairment?
- Did you submit to a breath test?
- Was a breath sample obtained properly?
- Was the breath alcohol sample accurate?
Though, these only represent some of the critical questions for determining a strategy. Yet, our experienced traffic defense attorneys will address questions and attack where necessary. All in all, you need someone to protect you from the law and that is where the RHINO Lawyers can help you.
TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR DUI.
We are a tough, thick-skinned law firm. Not to mention, we offer a robust approach to traffic ticket defense. As well as, for all Florida driver’s license issues. So, our lawyers know the importance of keeping you in the driver’s seat with a clean driving record.
In fact, moving violations can increased automobile insurance rates and carry large fines. Or, even worse a suspended driver’s license. Thus, disputing your citation is your only chance of getting it dismissed. Even if, you think you are “guilty.”
CONTACT YOUR FLORIDA CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYS
Let RHINO Lawyers’ former State Attorney and Prosecutor start helping YOU immediately by giving you free advice regarding the facts of your case.
So, get YOUR Free Case Analysis now by texting us, chatting with us online, completing the form below, or by calling 844.246.1238.